Intertextual Connections


Film

The hibernation of film making intrigues me.
Collection of words that form scripts amazes me.
Passion of research and interpretation to truly reflect worthy moments - is me.
It's the curiosity.
I need to dig those scribbles.
But I'm too much of a perfectionist to start.
And when I do
I won't stop till I get it right.
I am my biggest critic.

I am going to try forming. again.
never try, never know. I need to get out there.

E ignites me.

Labels:

6 Responses to “Film”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    You should get those scribbles out! That would be exciting... :)  

  2. # Blogger rizumu

    hi reader =)

    thanks, it's a big encouragement after a long day.
    m not sure who u are, but i have my hunches.

    yeah, those scribbles, m trying to give them n myself a chance.

    did i say long day? sigh.  

  3. # Blogger Linora 'Aronil' Low

    hmmm i was just talking to jon earlier on about making our own short film... write the thoughts down dude.. never know when we can make something of it :)  

  4. # Blogger rizumu

    hmm..sounds good, should be interesting. lets :)  

  5. # Anonymous Anonymous

    STUPID DONKEY! you don't know who i am?! tsk tsk.

    ANYWAY restwell. Am going through quite a bit lately too so let's all press on. hope u are doing well.  

  6. # Blogger rizumu

    now, I definitely know who you are! *waves* :) goldfish.

    swim on, swim on strong ;p  

Post a Comment



© 2005-2006 Intertextual Connections | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.